Duck Lover
Reaction score

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"ah" she said "you can pasture him with firefly if ya like" although if he runs when he is let out he can't be pastures"
'he comes when he's called' she answered
"then I don't care if there pastured together" she paused" is he of good lines?"
'the best. he's never been beat in barrell racing, so the fastest horse u or i will ever meet, and in team penning he is real good. I'm so glad i didn't castrate him. i was going to because u know u just don't leave a riding horse a stallion but he was such a laid back quick smart little colt i couldn't bring myself to do it. if firefly's not spayed or on meds i'm not sure they should be togeather or you'll probably end up with a foal. you wouldn't believe the fee's people will pay to breed with him.'

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
DuckLover2399 said:
I guess I'll choose the gu then because I wanna see ya barf! I can't resist his hotness.
Hot? O.O
Yes his hotness muhahahahahahahahaha
LOL as long as u don't expect elizabeth to date that guy! he is u.g.l.y he aint got no aliby he ugly what what he ugly. I personaly prefer a LOT of muscle on my guys and he just dosn't fit the bill

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
'he comes when he's called' she answered
"then I don't care if there pastured together" she paused" is he of good lines?"
'the best. he's never been beat in barrell racing, so the fastest horse u or i will ever meet, and in team penning he is real good. I'm so glad i didn't castrate him. i was going to because u know u just don't leave a riding horse a stallion but he was such a laid back quick smart little colt i couldn't bring myself to do it. if firefly's not spayed or on meds i'm not sure they should be togeather or you'll probably end up with a foal. you wouldn't believe the fee's people will pay to breed with him.'
"no she's not" she looked back "that's Jake if ya didn't know" she smiled (hey you wanna guy for her?) "he "helps" me with the cattle"

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts