*~*McCoy Farm*~* - A Farm Animal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Adam drove up in an old ford pickup. His face was soft and welcoming. He parked by the house. He walked to the door and knocked. His soft brown hair blew in the light breeze.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Adam drove up in an old ford pickup. His face was soft and welcoming. He parked by the house. He walked to the door and knocked. His soft brown hair blew in the light breeze.
soft face caloused hands

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
manybirds said:
u think so too? everybody likes blond hair blue eyes. yey well i don't. i mean if i met a nice guy with blond hair blue eyes i would date him but i like green and even nice brown eyes. blond hair to me is just too 'ditz on the beach'

o yey no offense if u have either i would still be your friend! in fact there is a really hot guy in my school who has b H B E (he's not buff enough for me though)
No offense and please don't take me as rude when I say this, but you shouldn't date someone just because they aren't buff enough...
O i know! i would date him! i go by personality! i'm just saying if i could have looks and personality thats what they would be
Same. :)

DuckyGurl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
manybirds said:
u think so too? everybody likes blond hair blue eyes. yey well i don't. i mean if i met a nice guy with blond hair blue eyes i would date him but i like green and even nice brown eyes. blond hair to me is just too 'ditz on the beach'
Uh no, I am Blonde with blue eyes. :p

I usually don't like guys with blonde hair and blue eyes , a few are cute though.
OMG i am so sorry!
I am blonde with blue eyes too....

Zinnia-Hen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Zinnia-Hen said:
manybirds said:

I usually don't like guys with blonde hair and blue eyes , a few are cute though.
OMG i am so sorry!
Lol, it's okay.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckyGurl said:
manybirds said:
Zinnia-Hen said:

OMG i am so sorry!
I am blonde with blue eyes too....
u guys r making me feal bad. i'm sorry i'm not saying they r bad looking i'm just saying i don't nead them and i would settle for something else

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
soft face caloused hands
Fine this better?

Adam drove up in an old ford pickup. His face was soft and welcoming. He rubbed his callouses hands together before knocking on the door. His soft brown hair blew in the slight breeze.

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Lily walked up to him quietly, her boots clonking on the porch. "Hey there," She said in a soft spoken voice, appearing at Adam's side. "Are you a farm hand too?" She asked, bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet excitedly.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
chickendiva25 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Lily walked up to him quietly, her boots clonking on the porch. "Hey there," She said in a soft spoken voice, appearing at Adam's side. "Are you a farm hand too?" She asked, bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet excitedly.
Hmmm)

"not yet" he said turning toward her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts