Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
elizabeth walked around the house. there where 2 new people on the porch. how many farm hands did this tiny ranch nead? (we nead more people to make animals so it's not so tiny!)

'hello' she said walking up
Adam turned around. "hey" he said warmly (grumbles horse you ever gonna make Jean awnser the door?)
The door opened and a tall woman with black hair leaned out.
"ah" he said warmly "you must be the farm owner" he said holding out a hand

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"then I don't care if there pastured together" she paused" is he of good lines?"
'the best. he's never been beat in barrell racing, so the fastest horse u or i will ever meet, and in team penning he is real good. I'm so glad i didn't castrate him. i was going to because u know u just don't leave a riding horse a stallion but he was such a laid back quick smart little colt i couldn't bring myself to do it. if firefly's not spayed or on meds i'm not sure they should be togeather or you'll probably end up with a foal. you wouldn't believe the fee's people will pay to breed with him.'
"no she's not" she looked back "that's Jake if ya didn't know" she smiled (hey you wanna guy for her?) "he "helps" me with the cattle"

chickendiva25

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
elizabeth walked around the house. there where 2 new people on the porch. how many farm hands did this tiny ranch nead? (we nead more people to make animals so it's not so tiny!)

'hello' she said walking up
Adam turned around. "hey" he said warmly (grumbles horse you ever gonna make Jean awnser the door?)
Lily smiled at her kindly, and walked up to her. "Hello," She said.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"ah" he said warmly "you must be the farm owner" he said holding out a hand
elizabeth checked out his long tan bicep as he held out his hand. then she shook her head mentaly slapped herself and walked toward the bunk houses

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
'the best. he's never been beat in barrell racing, so the fastest horse u or i will ever meet, and in team penning he is real good. I'm so glad i didn't castrate him. i was going to because u know u just don't leave a riding horse a stallion but he was such a laid back quick smart little colt i couldn't bring myself to do it. if firefly's not spayed or on meds i'm not sure they should be togeather or you'll probably end up with a foal. you wouldn't believe the fee's people will pay to breed with him.'
"no she's not" she looked back "that's Jake if ya didn't know" she smiled (hey you wanna guy for her?) "he "helps" me with the cattle"
when elizbeth was still with her she said 'what do u mean 'helps'?'

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
when elizbeth was still with her she said 'what do u mean 'helps'?'
She didn't awnser for she was already back with jKe

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
o a hi jean' elizabeth muttered backing up.(how many bunk houses r there because u know i am not sharing a bed!)
"Did you need me?" she asked
(5)

Status
Not open for further replies.