*~*McCoy Farm*~* - A Farm Animal RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Rain: Rain is a pinto mustang. She looks like she walked out of a fairy tail. She is a pure white. Big spots of deep chestnut adorn her stocky body. Her tail is the deep chestnut from her coat. It is long, thick and wavy. As is her half chestnut half white mane. Her heritage comes from a long line of mustangs. Highly desired, that some national show jumpers use. She used to live in the wild until her herd was captured. They were fattened up and then sent for slaughter. The slaughter trailer was detoured by police. The men driving the trailer were sent to jail. The horses were sent to a mustang rescue. They became somewhat accustomed to people. Other mustangs were sold to various people, but rain happened to be sold to Stephanie.
99411_foxheart.jpg

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"Yes' he looked up at the sky. Dark clouds were moving this way.
She got up. "we better bring the horses in"
"Yeah" he said grabbing some leads.
"I'll get firefly, evander and black gold" she said holding there leads in her hand "oh and my mustang"

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She got up. "we better bring the horses in"
"I'll get firefly, evander and black gold" she said holding there leads in her hand "oh and my mustang"
"I'll get Vana, red, Promethus any other horses out?":He asked

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Don't think so" she said walking off. She walked to rains paddock. She carefully slipped in and clipped her lead on. She got evander and black gold. "comeing?" she asked Jamiz. Firefly stood about fifty feet from the waiting to be told where to go.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Don't think so" she said walking off. She walked to rains paddock. She carefully slipped in and clipped her lead on. She got evander and black gold. "comeing?" she asked Jamiz. Firefly stood about fifty feet from the waiting to be told where to go.
Jake grabbed Promethus, Red and Vana and walked over to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.