Miniature zebu calf born yesterday! Video

new2cows

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
My miniature Zebu cow just gave birth yesterday, we don't know if it's a little bull or heifer yet, we don't care because it's so cute!! Here is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLtHDc0piI&feature=em-upload_owner
If clicking on the url doesn't work highlight the url and click control C and then click in your address box and click control V and you should be able to view the video, hope it works for you.

new2cows

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I think it's a boy too, I've been giving momma and baby their space these past two days but that will change today, I have to get to pat that little thing and try to get a good look to see exactly what sex it is, but I'm like you, I think it's a little bull. :D

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
He is SOOOOOOO Adorable!! :weee

That momma really doesn't like that goat gettign near does she? It looks like a little bull calf to me.

Moonshine

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Congratulations! :love very handsome! If its a boy lol.

new2cows

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
It is a little boy, I got close enough yesterday. He has so much energy, he keeps momma running around in circles trying to keep the goat away. When he starts running around it gets the goat excited and the goat wants to play and mommy wants no part of that so she keeps chasing the goat away. They're all getting their exercise. :)