My first litter of Flemish giants-14 day old pictures

djluster

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
thank you Rabbitgeek. I still dont know how they are this color other then I am sure somewhere down the line they have both have the harlequan gene, They are growing very fast. I was watching them today and they have started comming in and out of there nesting box now how long would you leave the box in for they just turned 3 weeks today. I will post more pictures next week

djluster

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
ok here is there 4 week pictures. they are getting big. they grow alot each day. they have started to eat pellets and drink out of the water bottle on there own. I have removed the nesting box since they stopped using it.

photo3.jpg

photo-3.jpg

bunny one
photo4-1.jpg

Bunny two
photo2-1.jpg

wannacow

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
They are so cute! :love I just love that color!

BackyardCritters

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
thanks so much for posting pics.

our big momma had babies a few weeks ago and I knew they weren't all New Zealand. I think she is NZ/FG cross. She had 9 babies- 7 white ones and 2 that look like a wild rabbit (don't know what color that is called)

They are HUGE compared to my NZ babies.

wannacow

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
BackyardCritters said:
thanks so much for posting pics.

our big momma had babies a few weeks ago and I knew they weren't all New Zealand. I think she is NZ/FG cross. She had 9 babies- 7 white ones and 2 that look like a wild rabbit (don't know what color that is called)

They are HUGE compared to my NZ babies.
Maybe light gray? If you gently blow on the fur, to make a circle, the light gray color will look like a target. That is how I was told to check the color of my FG.

djluster

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
ok Here this little ones. I tried to sex them today, but since this is my first litter I am not sure yet But from what I can tell so far I have one of each

Baby one think male
new199.jpg

new203.jpg

Baby two think Female
new200.jpg

new204.jpg

Few more week then i will start weening and sell these cute one. I am hoping to be able to get a pair of Dutch to breed

lharper

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I love the coloring on these! Bunny 2 (female) is beautiful. They look so cuddly. lol

~Lydia