My new Doe!

bluemini

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Finally,here she is! I pick her up on the 13th :weee:love And going to buy another or 2 while im in OH.

She is a 1year old castor MiniRex. Opinions?

Castordoe.jpg

DianeS

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Such gorgeous fur. Rex fur is so awesome it even looks different in pics.

Is she friendly?

bluemini

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DianeS said:
Such gorgeous fur. Rex fur is so awesome it even looks different in pics.

Is she friendly?
Thank you ! And according to the breeder she is,cant wait to get her. An yeah MiniRex is my fav. breed,I hope to get another one or two also when I go to pick her up.

KittyKatMe

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
She is beautiful! Nice type and color on her... good job!

bluemini

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
KittyKatMe said:
She is beautiful! Nice type and color on her... good job!
Thank you! I am also getting an orange/red buck and he has the best fur of any mini rex I have owned. Im way too excited:love! They are papered but im not getting the papers with them.

I hope I can find my dream rabbit this weekend also,LIONHEAD :fl

Would she make a good show rabbit?

KittyKatMe

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I would trim her claws. She looks a bit gray, but it's hard to tell from just the picture. BTW, her claws look pretty long, and I reccomend trimming them when you pick her up. I love Lionheads! They are such cute, sassy lil buns. Post pics of them all when you get them!:)

bluemini

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
KittyKatMe said:
I would trim her claws. She looks a bit gray, but it's hard to tell from just the picture. BTW, her claws look pretty long, and I reccomend trimming them when you pick her up. I love Lionheads! They are such cute, sassy lil buns. Post pics of them all when you get them!:)
Yeah well I had planed on it but it dosent look like im getting her anymore. I sent the woman the money,she seems honest. And now the day the money should haev arrived she wont reply back to me,I kinda figured but I hoped I would be wrong:he:hit

DianeS

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh, dear. I hope she's just dealing with something and turns out to be honest in the end. But sorry you're having to deal with this.

Latest posts