My new LaMancha young lady. She is bred for March delivery

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I didn't have enough goats :D so I had to own another one. This is my first LaMancha. She is almost 1 year old and never had a name. I named her Anabells, but I call her Annie. She is the sweetest little thing, and my other goats just want to beat her up. I put her in a pen with an 8 month old boer doe that was the low goat in the pen and even she beats her up. I feel so bad for her but I have no one else that will even come close to being her friend. My alpines are all mean to new goats and each other. Hopefully she will give me a doeling and I can keep her for company.(shhhh, don't tell DH I said that ) I just hope that with the stress of moving and a new herd that she doesn't abort her kid. :fl

1856_annie2.jpg

1856_annie3.jpg
1856_annie.jpg

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Congrats! Thinking pink for her! I have a couple does bred for March too.

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Congratulations...she's a nice looking young lady...Welcome to the Lamancha family...We're the sane ones around here...:lol:

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
CrazyCatNChickenLady said:
I'm jealous!! Where did you find a bred lamancha??! I just love mine. They're very personable!
I had to drive to Brentwood to get her, 6.5 hours round trip. It was a long drive but well worth it. She is ADGA reg.; just icing on the cake. I don't show so I didn't really care, but it is nice, in case I change my mind.

I have about 7 or 8 does due to kid in March.Two of them I would like to sell, also one dry yearling. 2 are reg. ADGA Alpine/Togg and one Togg. If you know anyone in our area looking for a goat that will be in milk soon just let me know. One is a first freshner and the Togg is about 5.