New Baby Steer

christmascow

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am new to this cow thing as well kind of ended up with mine not exactly the same way.

This is our little grass eater he is doing so well..

He is a Black Angus!

ADAMOURSTEEREATINGGRASS.jpg

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
hi an welcome.he is a nice looking steer.i can tell from the pic that yall have had alot of rain.looks like he has alot of grass to eat.

christmascow

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I was soooo worried when Fay came through here that I made my hubby build him his own personal barn to hang out in, He just LOVES it.... and is finally sleeping in it at night so I am feeling much better about him now.
P8200048.jpg

After Fay :mad::mad:

He is not very friendly though I am trying everything to make friends with him but he does not have much trust as of yet but sweet feed seems to bring him closer he will now run to the fence when he sees me coming with the bucket of feed...

We are picking up his brother in a week they called us and said he was still up for adoption well donation adoption we paid $400.00 for him so I am thinking we might have been ummm let's say taken?? on that price but every one in the area sells there steer for around $400 - $500. :/:rolleyes:

ADAMOURSTEEREATINGGRASS.jpg

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
you dont want the steers overly gentle to the point they knock you down when you put feed out.i like cattle that will let me get the feed out an not push on me as im feeding.