New Baby

Ga_goat

Just born
Reaction score
Got my first and last new baby ( billy ) of the year today , I did have 7 breeding does all expected to deliver in Dec , and then dogs came in for the first time ever , lost all but 2 and one is too young to breed ,. The doe that is left this is her first . 3 large dogs got 5 does and the billy but I got 2 out of the 3 dogs. Now I'll just wate and see if my young no eaerd nanny will raise her little billy .

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
How awful for you. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Glad you got 2 of the dogs. I hope your little guy does well and your doe is a good mama.

julieq

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your new little buckling though. Also glad you got two of the dogs!

warthog

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:welcome

So sorry for your loss, that must be an awful thing to go through, glad you got 2 of the dogs.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Too bad you couldn't also get the irresponsible owners of said dogs.

Congrats on the baby.

chandasue

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:somad dogs.... Our neighbors $2000 hunting dogs got into my chicken coop last year. But if they ever hurt my goats... it'd be an expensive loss on his part.

At least it wasn't a complete loss. :hugs

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am so sorry you lost your little herd..... that just chaps my hide that we have people who let the dogs just run about to cause mayhem and damage!!!:somad

Grats on your new little Billy......

FarmerDenise

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
That is so awfull that those dogs got your goats. We had a dog demolish our chicken flock one years. Sure glad you got some of them!

Hope your little one and his mom do well.

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So sorry about the loss of 5 of your bred does. What a tragic thing to happen. At least you got two of the dogs.

Congratulations on the baby buckling!