New from New Jersey!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
camurphy11 said:
Ok so was bit turned around. Thinking Hilltop was more East of me. But you are actually near Blackwood? I was originally from Cherry Hill up till a month ago.

Ms. Research said:
camurphy11 said:
Yes excited. Had 4 horses as a kid. My dad who was Camden cop at that time and had to live in city, bought us horses to get us out in country on weekends. I really enjoyed and want to see my kids be lucky enough to enjoy this new lifestyle. I am going to put us all through the basics of care , along with riding lessons so we go forward with this fully ready.
Wishing you all the luck.

Thank your Dad for his Service to Camden. Know it wasn't an easy job, even back then. I'm from Camden County so am very familiar with our City.

Smart man to get you out in the Country away from the City. Raised a smart daughter who will not only teach the fun of riding to her children, but the best part, learning to care for these amazing creatures.

K
Yep the Hilltop near Blackwood. Know Cherry Hill too. Our Vet was in Cherry Hill. Dr. Chase. Excellent person. Retired though. Miss him, always knew my animals were in the best hands.

K