New here...Got a steal

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.Got home from the grocery store today and the little stinkers had escaped from the small pen I had them in into the big fenced area that I was going to let them out into once everyone had adjusted to being here.The reason I had them in there was that when I got my ND doeling she kept escaping and running off.I think I fixed her escape route.They were all out in the large pen browsing and playing when we drove up.Cupcake (my new Lamancha) started crying once she saw us.She has been rather loud but I am sure she misses her mom and the rest of her old herd.The DW and I went out and checked on them and spent a little time in the pen with them. Am going to leave them out in the large pen and just leave the small open so they can go in and out .That is where their food and water is and access to the goat barn.There is plenty of browse and room.I think the space and exercise will be good for them.As long as they stay in the pen I will leave them out.......Mike

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
ok big mike, you need to look around on the forum and post! so once you get to 10 post you can SHOW US SOME PICTURES!!!!

Many of us on here are goat picture junkies! :lol: