New member from West Wales

jeannie66

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, My name is Jeannie and I breed Angora goats in West wales. I have 23 and really enjoy showing and breeding. My husband Ian and I live on a smallholding near cardigan Bay. This is a beautiful area and we have a thriving angora goat club in our area.

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! Do you spin or do anything else with the fiber?

We'd love to see some pictures of your goat, too :)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!...:frow
It sounds like you have a nice "Herd" of Angoras. We have goats, chickens, ducks, and cats here on 20acres. Do you have other animals?
There is a ton of info in the existing Forums and Threads, so browse around and make yourself at home. If you have a question, comment, or advice feel free to post away. We all love pics, so feel free to share those, too. I, for one, would love to see your goats and their gorgeous fiber. Do you spin or is there a market for the coat hair?
Again....:welcome

jeannie66

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I can't work out how to post pics!

jeannie66

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
still can't post pics - help please !!!!

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome :frowglad you joined us! I post pictures using the upload a file button- I have to crop my pictures down in size to get them to post. Hopefully others who are better at explaining the process will stop by to help!

jeannie66

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Welcome :frowglad you joined us! I post pictures using the upload a file button- I have to crop my pictures down in size to get them to post. Hopefully others who are better at explaining the process will stop by to help!
I think that was the problem - it was too big - will try to get my head round cropping!