New member from West Wales

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here's another big howdy and welcome from the Great Lone Star State, that is Texas to you on the other side of the "pond". So very glad you are here, and I'll put in another request for pictures. You have absolutely no idea how much we love pictures, not that we are addicts, no not at all.

Looking forward to you joining in the discussions and seeing how things are done in your part of the world.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! Hope you can get some pictures posted!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from another in the great state of Texas. :frow Always nice to get a world-wide perspective regarding farming and animal care :D I believe we have another member from Wales in @Sheepshape but I may be incorrect... Nice to have you with us. Please make yourself at home and browse around the forum threads. Looking forward to your posts and pictures. Oh, and with the pics, you may not be able to post them until you've reached a certain number of posts (I believe it's ten).

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Latestarter is correct. From mid Wales (between Brecon and Builth Wells) and have sheep, chickens, dog, cats etc.

Croeso i'r safle Back Yard Herds.