New rabbit

Steve and Jayne

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
My wife is a freecycle fan and put up for a bunny hutch, well a large petco type cage and all the trimmings and a 3 year old rabbit are now hanging out in the house.
No idea what kind she is but I also can not figure out how to post on here either

Mea

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Steve and Jayne said:
My wife is a freecycle fan and put up for a bunny hutch, well a large petco type cage and all the trimmings and a 3 year old rabbit are now hanging out in the house.
No idea what kind she is but I also can not figure out how to post on here either
:welcome

I cannot post pictures either... but for me that is due to a very sloowww dial-up connection. So frustrating when one would like to share something with others here.

Hopefully someone with more experience on posting pics will help You.

Good luck with the new bunny.

CritterCatcher

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
hi
i m not too good at posting pics ..but when i do i use PHOTOBUCKET and then use the "IMG" copy it then past it in your post...if your not sure if its right you can check it by hitting preview...
need any more help just ask..will try to help..
CC

terri9630

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Go to the top of the page where the first blue line is. The one that has Index user list rules and such. Go to uploads and you can upload pictures from your computer. Once you do that from the upload page go to the bottom right corner where it says something like "your uploads" and it will show you the pictures you have uploaded and then copy the url from there and paste them in your post.

Kansas Mama

Just born
Reaction score
I just read something about a new rule to help with spam. I guess you have to make 10 posts before you can put pics on. The person on that thread answered several questions and was finally able to post pics on page 3.

Steve and Jayne

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
m not really to concerned about pic of the bunny moreon the good info on here.

Dutchgirl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Congrats on the new bunny!

Can you describe her? For instance, can you answer these questions?

~What is her length?
~What is her weight?
~What is her coloring?
~Do her ears stand up straight?
~What color are her eyes?

That would help people try to guess her breed.

Also, do you know how to take care of her? It's important to know how much exercise a rabbit should get, how much she should be fed, when or if she should be spayed, and so on.

MiniRexGirl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Dutchgirl said:
Also, do you know how to take care of her? It's important to know how much exercise a rabbit should get, how much she should be fed, when or if she should be spayed, and so on.
I agree! Make sure you know what you are doing! Rabbits are not necessarily a hard pet to keep but they have their "rules" that need to be followed in order to have a healthy happy rabbit! Oh, and CONGRATS with your new pet! I hope the folks on here can help you identify it!