Newbie from West Virginia

CollieFlowerWV

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. I have been reading on the BYC site for sometime but have been looking for any forum that would give me more info on all the animals we have. I have no chickens or turkeys, yet. I do have Guineas and I love them they are so much fun to watch. And I do have Muscovies and I have fallen in love with them. If I had known that they were so funny I would have gotten them sooner. They are just the most. We have Irish Dexter Cattle, Mulefoot Hogs, Myotonic Fainting Goats, Jacob Sheep, Guineas and then the Muscovies, as well as two rescue horses. I will be reading and trying to absorb as much as I can. Thanks for letting me join.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
:welcome from New Jersey.

Thank you for joining. Looks like you got some experience in a lot of different livestock. Look forward to your posts. :)

CollieFlowerWV

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome. I live in WV and my vet is in Louisanna. I have a homeopathic vet and am quite happy with him. He has helped me with several animals.

CollieFlowerWV

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We are in the town of Gay which is 20 minutes from Ripley. Moved here about five years ago from CT.