Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You need Arnicare! It’s awesome stuff. It relieves sore muscles, fades bruises and helps with arthritis pain. It comes in a cream or gel, rub it in, you can feel the pain leaving. Lasts 4 hours. I use the pills too.

When my dogs get bit by copperheads, I give them Arnicare pills for the pain. I don’t get snakebite, but those pills work.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You need Arnicare! It’s awesome stuff. It relieves sore muscles, fades bruises and helps with arthritis pain. It comes in a cream or gel, rub it in, you can feel the pain leaving. Lasts 4 hours. I use the pills too.

When my dogs get bit by copperheads, I give them Arnicare pills for the pain. I don’t get snakebite, but those pills work.

Thank you for the advice. I just have to wait until the pain goes away to be able to get it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
When I had knee replacement surgery I used the cream on the back of my knee and up to the incision but not on it. I took the pills, did that every 4 hours and before I went to bed. I was given a prescription for hydrocodone to take every 6 hours, but relied on the Arnicare instead. Over a 3 week period I only took 7 hydrocodone pain pills. That’s how good Arnicare is, or maybe I’m just one tough old lady. 😃😃😃😃

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
When I had knee replacement surgery I used the cream on the back of my knee and up to the incision but not on it. I took the pills, did that every 4 hours and before I went to bed. I was given a prescription for hydrocodone to take every 6 hours, but relied on the Arnicare instead. Over a 3 week period I only took 7 hydrocodone pain pills. That’s how good Arnicare is, or maybe I’m just one tough old lady. 😃😃😃😃
When I broke my ankle in 2017, I took ibuprofen only about 7 times and that was all I would take because those hydrocodone pills are bad news.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Today I went to Oroville to visit with my momma. We had a lot of fun just sitting in the yard talking and I showed her a bunch of my pictures on my phone. I wasn't comfortable sitting in the house since my dad passed away but it was still nice to be able to hang out with her. We went to lunch and then went by the house that I lived in back in the late 90's early 2000's. Wow they messed up the house. It's now black and they connected the garage to the back of it and built a carport before the garage and dug out the pomegranate tree.😞

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Shades of Oregon, here is a picture of Peppa. I will try to get a better one tomorrow.
1000000042.jpg

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The first picture is Peppa my BSL, second picture is Darlin one of my 2 RIR, 3rd picture is Bernadebt my brown laying EE, 4th is Penny my WL and Little One my other RIR, and last is a picture of Cinnamon (even though it is difficult to see her), she's my olive EE.

Latest posts