Newcomer from North Carolina~!

Kittycat1356

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello All~! I found this site from backyard chickens, and decided to join. Even though I only have chickens and quail at this point. (And a CGD) chicken guardian dog/ puppy.

I'm interested in expanding my flock to sheep, goats, an occasional cow and maybe a few pigs once I get the resources and chance.

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH!!

Many of us, myself included, started on BYC.

I have the same problem, I can never seem to have enough animals!

If you have any questions please ask. There are many very knowledgable folks on here who are more than willing to help.

I hope you enjoy BYH as much as the rest of us,

MW

Reactions: TAH

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Well gosh... I was the only respondent to your other post (duplicate) and wondered why nobody else had said hello yet... Now I see they have! Welcome again...

Edit to add: from the other post: "Greetings and welcome to BYH :frow Glad you came over to the herd side ;) Lots of us from and still on BYC... They say chickens are the gateway animal to future farmers :D There are lots of great goat folks, sheeple, cow polks and bacon lovers here, so you ought to have lots of folks to chat with. Seems there's quite a few folks from NC as well. Might even find you have close neighbors here. Anyway, browse around :caf and make yourself at home!"

I'm going to delete my entry on the other post and since I was the only respondent there, ask support to delete the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAH

Kittycat1356

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
^^~ I'm from Fayetteville nc and Roseboro nc, thank you all for the warm welcome! I plan on learning as much as I can here. :D

I have no idea why there's a duplicate post :oops: sorry if I contributed to that somehow