Oberhasli x Boer crosses

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
I am on a research mission!!
If ANYONE has an Oberhasli x Boer cross goat, PLEASE post a picture of it!
I need photos to compare some goats to... and think that this is the cross that they are.
Thanks in advance!

aggieterpkatie

The Shepherd
Reaction score
No, but I was thinking about breeding my Ober doe to a boer next year. I'd be curious in seeing what they look like. :p

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
No, but I was thinking about breeding my Ober doe to a boer next year. I'd be curious in seeing what they look like. :p
If you do, I would love it if you could post pictures of the offspring here :fl :)

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
MrsDieselEngineer said:
haha! I've got Livinwright Farm interested in Boers and Boer mixes! :cool:
Haha! only slightly... I am more interested in knowing 100% for sure if Momma & Maude are Boer x Oberhasli ... given the size(larger than nigerian and about to out grow her 1+yr old sire), coloration(almost perfect chamoisee, except two tiny white strips), and head shape( perfect preportionally to Oberhasli breed just miniaturized) of Olivia(a product of inbreeding between Maude & her Pygmy x _(potentially Oberhasli x Boer)_ son, Marly).

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
I have an Ober/Nubian cross buck and an Ober/Alpine cross buck. I'm thinking of crossing them with a couple boar does. Should be interesting. I think they will be quite pretty.

What should we call the combination? I think they would look rather magnificant, don't you?

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
I have an Ober/Nubian cross buck and an Ober/Alpine cross buck. I'm thinking of crossing them with a couple boar does. Should be interesting. I think they will be quite pretty.

What should we call the combination? I think they would look rather magnificant, don't you?
I think Boer x Oberhasli combo should be called Bohasli! :D