Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boone praying the next leg of our trip is short. Really short.
IMG_0373.jpeg

Last edited:

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got everything repacked in the house and ready to go in the Burb as soon as the divider shows up. I’m praying it gets here today!
Then I can reorganize the Burb and pack everything where I can find it so I can head to Lebec to see my son tomorrow 🤞🏼🙏

Boone is doing an outstanding job bringing me my meds. He got off the living room couch, went across the room, around Matt and got them off the kitchen table for me, bringing them all the way to me without my having to get up.
This is a HUGE accomplishment for him!!

fuzzi

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am so very thankful that I never developed a taste for coffee... or the NEED for the caffeine to get me going in the morning... as evidenced by everyone that "dies" for their first cup in the morning... Bless all of your hearts.
I developed my coffee habit as a restaurant employee who was up at 4am to get the diner open at 6am. Over the years I quit sugar/sweeteners, cream (lactose intolerant), and learned to avoid Starbucks like the plague.

I drink an average of three cups per day, but I use a small cup, so about 20oz total. I can function well without it, but prefer to sit and plan my day with a warm mug of strong black java.

I have several clinical studies posted by my office on the benefits of drinking coffee, including lower cancer rates. 😎☺️😉