Photography - No photo shop'd pictures - Moon pics

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
Livinwright Farm said:
20kidsonhill said:
I don't even see "the man in the moon" I was really just going for the interaction between the trees and the moon.

I will have to see what you are talking about, and try video mode, I hadn't ever considered that.
your middle picture... it is a bit blurry, but you can see the shadows that form "the man in the moon". If you tip the computer screen back you can see the shadows a little better ;)
Oh my gosh, I see it. What is up with tipping the screen back???? Didn't know that trick. It is clear as day when I tipped the screen.

Hmmmmm.

Is there a way for me to edit it for it to come out more clearly in the photo?????

Calling all editors!!!!!!!!
If you have the right program, you can darken the darker areas of the picture(IE: increase the contrast).. although redtailgal might know some other tricks ;)

peachick

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
it was a sunset photo.
I have a few amazing sunset shots... has there been a thread on sunsets yet?

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
tonight's 1st quarter Cold Moon
3120_1st_qtr_cold_moon.jpg

this one, literally 1 minute later, with the top of a birch tree reaching towards it
3120_1st_qtr_cold_moon_branches.jpg

redtailgal

Reaction score
20kids, sorry I missed the question about editing.

If you have aprogram that will allow it, try bumping up your contrast a little at a time, and play with your saturation as well. You will really have to toy a little to get it figured out which way you want the new settings set.

Peachick,
No there has not been a thread on sunsets yet. Please start one if you would would like!

Nice job on the moon shots, all of you!

Latest posts