Pic thread

miron28

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
127_strawberry_milk_shake.jpg

127_milk_shake.jpg

here are mine the top ones name is strawberry milkshake and the other ones name is chocolate milk .... can you tell my kids named them

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We just got two new goats today. This is Mary Poppins...
100_6731.jpg

And my little baby boy Bert
100_6764.jpg

100_6776.jpg

And we have a vet coming out to look at her leg, but it looks like she broke it a long time ago at the knuckle... and the people who had her before just let it heal... she does sometimes bear weight on it... I am really hoping we can fix it.
100_6770.jpg

What kind of goats do you think they are... they are both very very small

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
Farmy,

Would they be some type of mini nubian if they are full grown and small? Also, is that possibly a deformity instead of an injury? I'm sure the vet will be able to tell you.

All the goats have been ADORABLE.

Here are my 2 Nigerian Dwarfs.

558_nigeriangoats2.jpg

goatdude95

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I am not sure how old they are... the female supposedly has had her first kid already... and the little boy, I am unsure of his age but I was told young.

I am not sure if she was born with it or not... They have been attacked by dogs before and actually there were 3 but the other baby was killed and eaten by dogs.... I heard that she hurt it then... but you never know how accurate the stories and ages you get from people are...

Hopefully my vet will have a guess...

StacyV

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
What did you find out about her leg? Is there anything that can be done about it?

Latest posts