Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

M.L. McKnight

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I'm freaking out!!!!!!! That is so cool!!!!!! I LOVE bull riding! We watch the BFTS PBR, do you know that one? PLEASE keep us updated on him!!!!!!!!! Do you have other rodeo bulls?

You should make a thread about it! He may be a future Bushwacker! ;)

I've had three other little bulls that I sold when they were about six months old, this fella is off of one of my cows and made himself a keeper. I'll put up a thread when I start entering him into futurity events, it'll be a few months yet but I am excited about seeing what he can do.
Being a future Bushwacker or even being able to stand in Bushwacker's shadow would be a dream, but I'd be satisfied with a solid 85-90 pointer. If I could post video on here I'd show yall his jump and twist move because it is just something else, that or I'm just an overly proud papa. :)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is Bull. In a few months he will be bucking in futurity events, then maybe a derby. He started eating feed at 1.5 days old, jumps and twists like a rodeo bull and is the most athletic calf I have ever seen. The little rascal took three steps and leaped over a 2.5 ft wide sheet of tin and cleared it! Keep an eye on this one, in about four years he may be in a PBR sanctioned rodeo!

:clap Love the PBR! How cool! Looking forward to updates along the way. Would love to see a video!:)

spanishchick

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
My new babies.

Attachments

• 10014575_10152733707076164_1290860500_n (2).jpg
    10014575_10152733707076164_1290860500_n (2).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 141

Pips

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Here is a pic of our Nagazi. He is two and looks after all the animals inside and outside the house, plus the human family. I wonder if one can submit the flock guardian or just the pigs and sheep :) Either way here we go .... our male 90kgs and 80cms at the shoulder herd and family bouncer.

feel free to crop my son out ... he was in the picture to give an idea of size.
Name of the picture would be "Goats and Chickens welcome ... bears beware"
:)

zeus&ryan.jpg

Last edited: