Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
E'ry time I see this week's POW I have that "I like big butts and I cannot lie" song stuck in my head.

Only this version goes, "You other rams can't deny, when a ewe walks by w/ an itty bitty waist...."

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
E'ry time I see this week's POW I have that "I like big butts and I cannot lie" song stuck in my head.

Only this version goes, "You other rams can't deny, when a ewe walks by w/ an itty bitty waist...."
:lol: :gig :bow

KaleighMaeA

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
photo17.jpg

Baby Sarplaninac

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Roll farms said:

:lol: hahah I love that!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Roll farms said:

:lol:

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Roll farms said:

your a fruit loop