Pictures Thread

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
But you do know that the 'new BYC' is going to work almost identically to this BYH forum?? Why we are here to 'practice'.

Well I read our Coop will be similar but will be changing over the next few months....As they continue to revamp our Coop....:th

Do not ask where I read this because I could never find it again if I wanted too?...:barnie.....I sure can not understand why we are sent here to learn when BYC will be basically like the old one?......:idunno

WVduckchick

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well I read our Coop will be similar but will be changing over the next few months....As they continue to revamp our Coop....:th

Do not ask where I read this because I could never find it again if I wanted too?...:barnie.....I sure can not understand why we are sent here to learn when BYC will be basically like the old one?......:idunno

I think it will "look" like the old one, but behave like this one. Functions will be more similar to this one, but the layout, arrangement of forums, etc, will be like they were.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I
I think it will "look" like the old one, but behave like this one. Functions will be more similar to this one, but the layout, arrangement of forums, etc, will be like they were.

Im so confused...:idunno....I guess we will see once we are all able to get back to the Coop too Roost....:love

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
LOL, love the call yard!!! Looks great!!

OMG!!!! that is hilarious!!!

X2

campingshaws

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Liz! And Mike! NOW FINALLY I have muscovy eggs. :weeeI was not expecting them to be so green? This is my third one, all three found in places outside the coop while the layers were still locked up. :clap

image.jpg

Clockwise from green egg: muscovy, leghorn, banty cochin, new laying banty cochin, and giant cochin (Mae West).

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Liz! And Mike! NOW FINALLY I have muscovy eggs. :weeeI was not expecting them to be so green? This is my third one, all three found in places outside the coop while the layers were still locked up. :clap

View attachment 32737
Clockwise from green egg: muscovy, leghorn, banty cochin, new laying banty cochin, and giant cochin (Mae West).
thats awesome!!! my duck eggs are very green, some may end up white