pigtures

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I will not be able to list all our pigs but here are some pictures of a very small portion of them.

This is nellers and she is the sweetest pig ever!

nellers.jpg

These next are of four girls who were rescued during the Iowa floods.
Sybil and Banshee

sybilbanshee.jpg

R2 and Jazzy
r2jazzy.jpg

This is my sweet sweet boy Uncle Dale

farm7-1.jpg

Charlie
farm12.jpg

Perky
pig3.jpg

Stevie
pig2.jpg

And my sweet boy who I miss everyday Smiley

pig1.jpg

Well thanks for taking the time to look at them... There will probably be more pictures to come as we have almost 80 pigs, and I think they are the cutest animals ever!

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Smiley was old and severally inbred. We took him in almost two years ago, and he was almost totally blind and deaf. He had messed up teeth and a mouth so I had to hand feed him towards the end... but he was the sweetest boy!

on a side note as of tomorrow I should have cute 2 week old baby potbelly pig pictures. I get to start bottle feeding this baby and I am excited.

gaited horse

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
farmy said:
Smiley was old and severally inbred. We took him in almost two years ago, and he was almost totally blind and deaf. He had messed up teeth and a mouth so I had to hand feed him towards the end... but he was the sweetest boy!

on a side note as of tomorrow I should have cute 2 week old baby potbelly pig pictures. I get to start bottle feeding this baby and I am excited.
do you still eat bacon farmy

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
gaited... no I am a vegetarian but tend to eat more vegan although I do eat cheese every once in a while.

gaited horse

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
farmy said:
gaited... no I am a vegetarian but tend to eat more vegan although I do eat cheese every once in a while.
ok I wondered if ppl in livestock rescue eat meat at all