Post Pictures of Goat Face Close-Ups!

Melissa'sDreamFarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I got a goat pic up close yesterday. I finally remembered to buy some batteries for the camera, lol.

Here is Millie

2467_goats_003.jpg

TigerLilly

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Here's a pic of a couple of my ND goats

2087_tiny_tim_20100820_4.jpg

This is Tiny Tim (Timmy)

2087_maddie_20100715_5.jpg

This is Madonna (Maddie)

Lady Jane

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Great forum. :) I loved looking at all the photos. The blue eyes on goats are so beautiful.

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score

themrslove

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Dreaming Of Goats & Sheep said:
themrslove said:
peachick said:
I am absolutely in LOVE with Buckley! He has got to be the most BEAUTIFUL goat I have ever ever seen! :love
With your avatar kid being the second!!!! He's so pretty!!! I love his coloring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!! I am quite taken with him myself! :)
*swoon*

peachick

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

LadyNai

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
terry045.jpg

This was William Buckley, renamed Butthead by my cousin and I (my mother called him Mr. Butthead) - don't let his expression fool you he was mean as a snake and made excellent brats once breeding season was over. (We have had really nice bucks over the years, I don't know what was up with this one)

terry031.jpg

This is my adopted baby brother and Emma, also known as the Caprine Drama Queen or the Dipwad Diva (she refused to take care of her babies last year and she is the loudest complainer that she is starving to death if you are more then say two hours early with the meals. But she is a good milker and a very pretty goat.)

terry016.jpg

From left to right Birdie (herd queen), Starseign, Kia (checking the toddler out) and our Luna. I LOVE Luna's confirmation, it stood out right after I moved back, she has a fabulous rear line to her - we'll see how she udders out.

terry030.jpg

Then I had to post the face of the baby helping with the chores. He picks up the bowls for Mom and I. So cute!