Post Pictures of Goat Face Close-Ups!

Emmetts Dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is my beautiful Toggie Doe, Nora...she loves the camera!!!

2250_nora_a.jpg

And here is her glamour shot!! A thoughtful member made this for us!!

2250_nora_all_dressed_up.jpg

And Nannett! :) Sweet sweet girl she is! :)

2250_nannette.jpg

And Elias!! Our buck...soo handsome! :) He's very young..6 months..just a baby still! Baby Huey..but still a baby! LOL

2250_elias.jpg

dianneS

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Emmetts Dairy, I love Nanette, oops I mean Nora, with the pink lips! I have a big blond doe (I'm not even sure her breed) and she turned up one day with bright pink lipstick on! I couldn't figure out for the life of me what caused the pink lips? I was worried she had some sort of inflammation, or a mouth infection of some sort. Then I finally figured it out. Her berry flavored Billy Block got wet and it was making her lips bright pink! The color didn't show up on the darker goats! I need to get a pic of that if it happens again.

Here are my 'kids' portraits. Yes, I'm considering printing and framing these sepia portraits, framing and hanging them in my stairwell. Yes, I'm crazy.

888_animals.jpg

Bernadette

888_goats_002.jpg

Patsy

888_goats_003.jpg

Sandy

888_alex1.jpg

Alex

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Those are beautiful pics. Yes, you should totally frame those!!! I love the pink lipstick one!

dianneS

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
n.smithurmond said:
Dreaming Of Goats & Sheep said:
His HUGE beard is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Keep posting, people!!!
"He's" a doe! But thanks. :D
I have a doe that look just "him" er, I mean HER! Eileen is her name and she's well endowed with a nice thick beard too!

Emmetts Dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just love the bearded lady!! And her teeth!! What a smile!!

And @ dianne..I love the black and whites..they look nice like that..never thought of taking them in black and white..really nice..great idea~! Im doing that soon for sure!!

cmjust0

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Alex is such a pretty boy... :love

(..ok, I'll admit it...that sounded really gay...luckily, I don't care...)

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
cmjust0 said:
Alex is such a pretty boy... :love

(..ok, I'll admit it...that sounded really gay...luckily, I don't care...)
Haha lol

cmjust0

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
ChksontheRun said:
The expression on Fays face says "I Looooooove You!" So cute
Which is ironic, because Fay's actually pretty anti-social as a general rule. :lol:

She's the herd queen in waiting, I think.. About 60% Nubian, 40% Boer, or thereabout... She got a good deal of her mama's bulk, but she got her daddy's height and length. Which means she's a big, tall, thick, HOSS of a goat. When she wants her way, she gets it...nobody in the barnyard can best her.

She was very sweet as a baby, though. I dunno what happened to her, but she got all growed up and doesn't want squat to do with anybody now.

:hu

Oh, she was one of my two entropion babies, too...her lower left eyelid was rolled in, so the vet put two stitches through it to hold it down for about a week. No anaesthetic...I watched the whole thing. It sounded a lot like someone murdering two human infants.

She still has a teeny tiny opaque spot on her eyeball, but she mostly outgrew it.. Overall, the "surgery" (if you can call it that) worked like a champ. :thumbsup

warthog

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Little Artorius at 18 days old (Arty for short)

813_146.jpg