Post Your Goats' Antics!!!!!

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My second in command doe, Tiny, likes to lick my skin, I assume because of the salty taste. Well... while assisting her in the kidding pen last Spring she started her usual licking and I allowed it since she was in labor and she's such a good girl. She was licking my ear and all of a sudden... she removed one of my brand spankin new diamond earrings! Down the hatch it went. I always remove all my rings except my wedding bank and never thought I would need to remove my earrings!!

Should have named the doeling Diamond...

498_032810tinys_baby_026.jpg

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My Queen doe, Babylon is my avatar and on the occassion that I took the picture, she had been out sunning herself at 148 days pregnant. She tried and tried to get back onto her feet but had gotten to the point of "no return". We had to go into the goat yard and roll her over. "Help!! I'm pregnant and I can't get up!!"

freemotion

Self Sufficient Queen
Reaction score
:lol: Life Alert for goats!

Hey, did you sift poop for days looking for the diamond?

Budlady

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
This morning while makeing my bottle baby Bilbo a bottle i opend the fridge to get the milk and he was there in a flash ..... he grabbed a jalapino out of the fridge before i could get it he chomped it hard dropped the pepper and ran across the room with his top lip flipped up in the air and snorting loudly :lol: . My husband was laughing so hard he spilled his coffe so Bilbo ran over and licked the coffe up and followed my husband out the door to the jeep all the while bleeting loudly for more coffe ........... my ribs still hurt from laughing :lol:

ksj0225

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
2468_tater_in_rabbit_cage.jpg

Pretty sure I've posted this before, but for those that missed it, enjoy!

Tater in a rabbit cage!!!

themrslove

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh goodness I love that! Tater looks so happy in there!!! :D