Pygmy trying to breed my chickens!

RayofHopeFarms

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Its nice to know that I am not the only one with this problem!!! I even have his brother for his herd mate but he still tries to mate our rooster from time to time! For the longest time we housed our 2 male goats with our female dogs and they would always try to breed them. We had to take our dogs completely away when we got a female goat because our bucks would not even look at our new doe even when she was in heat so long as our dogs were in the pen :lol:

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
lol, I am sorry but the visual is cracking me up. It's definitely not an egg for the bra-bator. Seriously, get the poor fella a wether.

2952_goatchicken.png
:ep :yuckyuck Or get a very big rooster who will challenge his authority.

Citylife

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
got2bekidding said:
redtailgal said:
lol, I am sorry but the visual is cracking me up. It's definitely not an egg for the bra-bator. Seriously, get the poor fella a wether.

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/2952_goatchicken.png
:yuckyuck :lol: To funny redtailgal love it I had a duck try and mate with the chickens but a goat way funny Thanks for the laugh but poor chickens do get him a weather friend.
I vote for make him a wether. Soon you will so NOT like the smell of him! AI is cheap enough.
And he will be easier to deal with.
:)

good luck