Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry so much is happening at once... keep after that staph infection, I've known a few people who have had small infections turn major in a hurry (all got medical help fast and some, at times, intensive treatment and they are all doing well now). Best thoughts things start going better again soon.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Fixed the battery. Bad terminal connection. - Replaced the terminal connector. Leg is almost all better. Staph infection seems to be getting better. Tooth still hurts like heck. Goat therapy going quite well.

Weaning starts next week!

It's been raining every single day! Laundry on the line is getting very well washed and washed and washed and washed.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
1410778_10151694161806987_1707609110_o.jpg

Houdini died today! He lost a fight with Ian. I'm pretty sure it was an accident. It's rutt season and it looks like he got pinned against the fence and choked.

I am really going to miss that guy. :(

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
I already miss him terribly. I cremated him last night. It was hard to see him go. I have 4 of his offspring. One buckling who looks just like him and one doeling who has his personality. Hopefully Jelly Bean (aka Jealous Bean) is pregnant with his babies and due in a couple months. We shall see.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Loosing Houdini was a huge blow.

Then Mama got coccidiosis SO bad I thought I was going to have to put her down. I didn't realize at first what she had because she was the only one with it. I was treating her for everything I could think of. But thought she had gotten some bad plants. Then another doe got sick and that was definitive. Right now Mama looks like a walking skeleton but she is on the mend and doing great. As are the three others in the herd who got a much milder case because they were treated immediately.

If anyone tries to say the Corrid is no good as a treatment, you are DEAD wrong. Mama got better within 24 hours. You just have to give the exact dose than the bottle says orally and directly. AND BE PERSISTANT! five full days...

Yay for Corrid!