Quite the Surprise!

quiltnchik

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :) She really is a little sweetheart, though she's getting to that age where she wants to be right in the middle of everything at milking time. I'm not taking her away from Barbie at night yet because she only nurses one side and the other side gets engorged, so that's the side I milk. I'm going to play it by ear and may, at some point, lock her up at night and start milking in the morning. For now I'm only milking in the evening when it's time to feed and lock up everyone else.

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
quiltnchik said:
Thanks everyone :) She really is a little sweetheart, though she's getting to that age where she wants to be right in the middle of everything at milking time. I'm not taking her away from Barbie at night yet because she only nurses one side and the other side gets engorged, so that's the side I milk. I'm going to play it by ear and may, at some point, lock her up at night and start milking in the morning. For now I'm only milking in the evening when it's time to feed and lock up everyone else.
I hate to ask, but can we get some more pictures of her? Maybe when she is getting into thing's? If it's too much, no worries. :D

quiltnchik

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
fortheloveofgoats said:
quiltnchik said:
I hate to ask, but can we get some more pictures of her? Maybe when she is getting into thing's? If it's too much, no worries. :D
If I can get her to hold still long enough :gig

Here's one when she was 3 days old, right after coming out of sedation after visiting the vet.

1700_home_from_the_vet_-_022312.jpg

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:lol: Just tell her that the BYH family needs pictures. :D She is just too cute. Thanks for sharing. I love her ears, and I love the black.

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ohhh she's a cutie,

I love black goats too. My herd queen's black, and she throws some darling black doelings. The last doeling born 1 week ago is jet black with black ears too. I want to keep her, but then I want to keep all the does.

She is a beautiful goat and is marked like my herd queen.

DonnaBell