SageHill Ranch Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You do have outstanding dogs. ❤️❤️❤️
We are waiting on puppies! Your dogs have “bad hair day” every day and they are so endearing, so darn cute. I can’t wait to see the puppies with hair going places that other breeds just can’t get there.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
We made it through the first 24 hours and things are going in the right direction! 😍

IMG_7873.JPEG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are going to need LOTS of puppy pictures! You should start a journal just for your dogs. Put it in the LGD forum. They are such an unusual breed, at least for the USA, that we would all enjoy it. Plus if you want to read something you posted on your dogs, you won’t have to dig through pages of your journal.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I posted. I've been in deep with the puppies. My thing with them is to give them the absolute best start I can before they go off to their new homes. That means at least something new everyday. People, things, kids, training, etc.
They have had almost a week of leash training, a lot of work with "sit", obviously (to me) "come". Different toys, toys that run on batteries, our other dogs, different places to go, housebreaking, etc. Cram that all into basically 5 weeks (first three weeks are pretty "slow" for that stuff) and it keeps you busy. Thank goodness they sleep! :lol: - that's how I can hop on here occasionally. Oh and the keeping puppy buyers updated on the latest with words, videos, and photos.
Lambs due soon as well - just think of those photo ops!
I am keeping one - the girl - she has the pink collar. Working on a name still.
IMG_8774.JPEG

IMG_9052.JPEG

_DSC5781.jpg

_DSC5801.jpg