Say Helloses to Moses

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_7197.jpeg

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Akbash x Maremma. 1.5 years old. Started with dairy sheep which are much bigger than mine. Very animal friendly but afraid of us. So lots of socialization on the way. He has a 100 x 100 pen beside the safe pen/barn and roomy doghouse. The biggest job may be getting the sheep used to him. They were scandalized when we brought him home yesterday. Sophie is a little bitchy with him, Caddo said Aloha and headed for the house. Leo is friendly-go-lucky. What a relief to have another LGD!

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
How many flaming circus hoops did you have to jump through and how many hot beds of coals did you have to walk on for the “rescue” to take their long bony fingers off of him?
I love him, he is awesome. ❤️❤️❤️
We found him somewhere else. Rescue has not gotten back to us. I was losing chickens so something had to be done. Moses was unemployed when his former ranch downsized. Hubbs loves him and tomorrow I’ll start a little sheep work. He’s already doing backup barking for Caddo and getting the hang of things including going to his run unprompted at dinner time. (Okay probably an accident :p). Soon the new will wear off and he’ll be chewing hoses etc. but I just wanna bask. The livestock is safer at least.