Shag Growth 2024

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey yall! Here we go again for sadly the final time. I’m not putting an official end date to this but we will start with a 60 day goal.

This thread is to follow the shag growth on my 2024-2025 market lamb, Boots. This year I will be using Soft Soap for shampoo, Dove conditioner, and most importantly The Green Stuff as my hair growth spray.

I plan to do shag care every other day. I will rise, conditioner and do the Green Stuff each time. Once a week I will be using soap to wash the legs.

Thanks for tagging along!!!! If you love this thread look for my goat one too!

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Day 1

We are starting with practically no shag.

Attachments

• IMG_5672.jpeg
    IMG_5672.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 13

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sadly this will be our last year too. But I know you will still be here, telling us what you are doing and someday having livestock again. I’m happy to ride along with you on your journey.

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sadly this will be our last year too. But I know you will still be here, telling us what you are doing and someday having livestock again. I’m happy to ride along with you on your journey.
Thank you!!! I hope to stay in animal health do hopefully I’ll still be on here. Maybe I’ll be asking yall a thing of 2 when I get into some of these livestock species I’ve never worked with

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We need vets for small livestock! Most vets are for pets, some for cattle and horses, but few for sheep or goats. You will find your niche and bloom into the best vet ever!