She has calved - new pic of cleaned calf

Royd Wood

Reaction score
My dun belted Galloway heifer is about to have her first calf in the next few days, she is bred to my solid black bull Texas (Deceased :hit )
She is huge and a real beauty so I am really really really hoping she has a heifer calf as its been all bull calves so far but more importantly it must have a complete belt for registration purposes. So cross those fingers for a healthy black and white belted heifer calf. :fl

Here's a pic of Whimsical - not the best shot - will post better ones with calf

1463_june_5_027.jpg

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Royd Wood said:
My dun belted Galloway heifer is about to have her first calf in the next few days, she is bred to my solid black bull Texas (Deceased :hit )
She is huge and a real beauty so I am really really really hoping she has a heifer calf as its been all bull calves so far but more importantly it must have a complete belt for registration purposes. So corss those fingers for a healthy black and white belted heifer calf. :fl

Here's a pic of Whimsical - not the best shot - will post better ones with calf

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/1463_june_5_027.jpg
i'll be crossin my fingers

Cricket

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
If you promise calf pics, I'll cross my fingers! She is just beautiful. (Looks like she could be a balloon float right now, but don't tell her I said that!)

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wow she's HUGE! Love her forelock. :fl Baby Girl Full Belt BLACK!!!!!!!!! Is the dun rare, I've never seen one before.

Royd Wood

Reaction score
Even the laws of gravity are against her now but still no signs and udder is tight so I still think she will reveal all by the weekend ??