Shyanne's Kidding Thread - UPDATE - Added Videos and Pictues pg. 4

SarahFair

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Her ligs are a little softer tonight. Not loose by any stretch but I hope its a good sign!
Shes been extra extra vocal today

SarahFair

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Her ligaments are super soft. If I push really hard I can feel them. Her udder is slightly different than when I left her this morning.
Only problem is... I just got home at midnight from a friends and its pouring down rain and lightning.

I hope she waits till in the morning..

SarahFair

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I dont know if its possible but her ligs are almost hardened back up. They still feel a little deeper, but not like last night. :idunno

Mitransplant

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Java's were hard then soft and hard again and I am a new "momma" this morning so watch her closely. I wasn't sure when she would go and Java had her kid before 6:30 this morning. He is so cute. I posted pics under birthing under Java's thread. Hope you have a great kidding.

SarahFair

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
They were softer again tonight. Not as soft as last nights though.. Her udder was slightly bigger as well.
:lol: Poor girl looked like she as still trying to figure it out walking with it

SarahFair

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
This morning her ligs are "gone" as far as I can tell and her udder is for sure larger, but not super tight.
Its reallllllly cold out here this morning so her bums a little tight. When it warms up Im hoping to find her ligs gone

SarahFair

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Okay so she has been vocal for a good few days now but today she is just extra loud and extra vocal. Shes been fed her hay (they usually get feed towards the end of the day) and I even changed their water out in case it wasnt "fresh" enough.

Shes just standing in the middle of the yard "BAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAH BAH BAH BAAAAAAAAH"
I feel bad for the neighbors the way shes carrying on
:hu
She wont let me near her. Its hard to check her ligs because once I do get a hold of her shes too busy spinning in a circle trying to keep me from her rear.
Any idea on why shes screaming so much??

From the 10th and the 2 from today
IMG_20120410_150742.jpg

IMG_20120423_0926011.jpg

4-19-122.jpg

The 19th and today
4-19-123.jpg

4-19-12.jpg

Her ligaments today
4-19-124.jpg

Latest posts