stray in pasture

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
had a call from a neighbor last nite that i can not stand.well the knotthead went to the sale an bought a crazy brangus.now mind you he dont have a corral.an he only has 4acs.an he has about 6 heifers on it.so he just turns the heifer loose in the pasture.an she goes ape an jumps the fence an gets out.then jumps another fence an gets in our pastures.he asks can we let her calm down before yall catch her for me.an i told mom she wont calm down but we will see.i bet he never caches the dumb outfitt.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:barnie Neighbors! You now have a neighbors animal too. I think we should put our neighbors together and let them hash each others animals out. Then they can leave us out of it!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Ah, come on!
Your not supposed to post anything bad about critters with names that start with a BR or end with a BRAH!
What if my Hubby gets on here and starts reading?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Ah, come on!
Your not supposed to post anything bad about critters with names that start with a BR or end with a BRAH!
What if my Hubby gets on here and starts reading?
In that case you point him to my thread about the BLACK Angus steer in my pasture.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
the guy that owns the stray is a big headache to me.he thinks he is smart an can do anything he wants down here.he even had the gall to ask us if we would sale him some land.because he heard they was gonna run an oil pipeline accross our place.an he thought he could get rich.we told him no its never for sale.then he goes will you rent it to me again he was told no.heck in 4 more years we will have 100 to 150 cows.

MReit

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
hehehe don't you LOVE idiots?!?! Remember, you can always think about it later and laugh, knowing how stupid they can be! I like to play dumb back and see how they react..teeheehee:lol:

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
my bro checked the cows.an his heifer/cow was no where tobe found.guess she jumped a few more fences.an got in some other pastures or on the road.i dont figure he will find her.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
my bro checked the cows.an his heifer/cow was no where tobe found.guess she jumped a few more fences.an got in some other pastures or on the road.i dont figure he will find her.
If he goes looking he should be able to find her. But, he does have to go looking.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
oh he is looking for her.an she wont be easy to find.esp if she got on the ranch.now if she got in the bottom he will never find her.simba got out shortly after i bought him.an we looked for him for 2wks.an 1 day a cousin came leading a bull to the house.he found him on the dirt road in the bottom.i guess simba had been roaming the bottom.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh, they can find places to hide but, if one keeps looking they usually turn up somewhere. We had a heifer showup one time. It was almost 2 weeks later when the owner called to see if we had her as word had gotten to him we had a stray. She was 4-5 miles from home. It only took her a matter of a few hours to get here. She wasn't being chased. One of the others went threw the fence and the rest had followed except her. The owner left her in pasture and went after the others. When they got back with the others she was missing.