SUPER weak 4 month old Nigerian Dwarf...HELP!

themrslove

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Baby is doing well still this evening...he has been munching on a high fiber hay blend, pelleted grain ration dressed with molasses, free choice minerals, and baking soda! We gave him 2ml of Power Punch this morning and some calcium drench and that seemed to improve him even more. He isn't quite 100% but we think that with careful monitoring we can get his weight back up to where it should be and he won't get tired as quickly. (He has napped quite a bit of the day, but that might also be in part because paranoid goat mama kept checking on him during the night interrupting his sleep!)
Definitely have Di-methox on order as well as another bottle of C&D Antitoxin...we found out late last night that ours expired like a month ago. Yikes!
Still not for sure what was wrong...but nothing a round of Bo-se/Liquamyacin/Probios/Calcium Drench/Power Punch/Levasole/Re-sorb/Bounce Back didn't help! LOL
So happy for my baby though! I feel on top of the world! :weee

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
themrslove said:
Thanks everyone! Baby is doing well still this evening...he has been munching on a high fiber hay blend, pelleted grain ration dressed with molasses, free choice minerals, and baking soda! We gave him 2ml of Power Punch this morning and some calcium drench and that seemed to improve him even more. He isn't quite 100% but we think that with careful monitoring we can get his weight back up to where it should be and he won't get tired as quickly. (He has napped quite a bit of the day, but that might also be in part because paranoid goat mama kept checking on him during the night interrupting his sleep!)
Definitely have Di-methox on order as well as another bottle of C&D Antitoxin...we found out late last night that ours expired like a month ago. Yikes!
Still not for sure what was wrong...but nothing a round of Bo-se/Liquamyacin/Probios/Calcium Drench/Power Punch/Levasole/Re-sorb/Bounce Back didn't help! LOL
So happy for my baby though! I feel on top of the world! :weee
:clap :celebrate :thumbsup