Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got my MRI results this morning and spent some time looking up what some of the words meant. They used a bunch of "minor and moderate" terms in the writeup but it looks like it is mainly tendon issues with a couple of posttraumatic fracture lines that I have no idea what the cause was. Anyway it looks like other than several tendon tears the rotator cuff is mostly intact.

I was being a worry wart and thinking much worse so I'm happy. Doc appointment is the 21st.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sure that didn't help Bruce but it had been bothering me for a long time before the fence started.

I had the gate from our back yard open yesterday to let the sheep up by the house since we had friends over for dinner and they wanted to see lambs. About dark I was looking out and they were all heading to their bedding area (at least I thought so) but evidently two of them decided to stay in the small (100' X 100') utility pen that used to be a chicken pen. I think this is the first time these two young ewes had ever been out in the open all night but both needed to get wet because of that

I grilled some beef steak as well as lamb chops and steak for their first time try at lamb. All the lamb was eaten and most of the beef is in the fridge.

in the rain.jpg