Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our temps have been really mild but nice. Our high today was 75 with the low tonight around 48. I want to move the ewe herd tomorrow to fresh grass and I need to plan on getting Oshi separated so he can be moved out. I plan on using Jack as a clean up just in case there are any not bred. .

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our temps have been really mild but nice. Our high today was 75 with the low tonight around 48. I want to move the ewe herd tomorrow to fresh grass and I need to plan on getting Oshi separated so he can be moved out. I plan on using Jack as a clean up just in case there are any not bred. .

Fresh grass! New man!! Those ewes ought to be some happy girls!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
How much longer do you plan to use Oshi? I know that you had said he would be going back to the previous place after ...2 years maybe? His lambs are really really nice... but I realize you can't use him forever on his daughters and grand daughters..... one generation is no big deal and on grand daughters is not a big deal if they have a different sire... Hate that you will have to eventually find another... it will be big shoes to fill to find one as nice as he is... Is Jack his son?

Latest posts