Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I decided to continue with the PT for however long it goes. It is working and they keep changing it up so I doubt I could do that on my own. I am already up to about 50% movement range but have almost no strength so they are still saying to keep the weight lifted to about a glass of water.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Teresa has done more than taken up the slack, she has completely taken care of everything. She is heading to Missouri at the end of the month to see her siblings as well as several cousins. Most of them are getting in their 80's so it isn't time to stall much. Teresa moved one of the troughs and then moved the sheep to a paddock that will give them enough grass to last until she leaves and then I can move them back on to a paddock where I can use a hose to give them water. Our problem with me watering so far is that I can use my left hand to carry water but my right still doesn't have enough strength to support the water jugs.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our early voting starts tomorrow so we are going to go into town and take care of that. Our area is so rural that we never have a lot of line but for the last two election cycles, we have had voting machine issues making for a long wait in spite of the lack of people there.

Teresa and I were driving into PT this morning and without thinking, I raised my right arm to turn on the radio for the first time since I got my new shoulder. It still hurt a bit but having that much mobility made me start laughing. I'm doing two sets of my stretches/exercises every day and I'm managing to do that without getting carried away. That is a major feat for me. :)