The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think they do that in Norway and Sweeden. Some pretty amazing houses pretty much built INSIDE a greenhouse.
This country is so far behind yet touts itself as leading the way it's not funny. Cookie cutter homes that they keeping packing more and more insulation in the walls to fight against nature instead of with it, AC appliances with very few DC, building codes and permits than hinder more than help, 120VAC that's inefficient going to homes instead of 240VAC, using standard measuring system that makes things more convoluted and inaccurate instead of metric, daylight savings time BS and the good ol' 12 hour AM/PM. There is more, but I digress as it could go off the rails.

tjo804

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Me being me with my history of builds it will be a one of a kind, not square, self sufficient and engineering masterpiece as usual. If one were to know about and study "Earthships®" and get rid of the tires they use in them, they could take the concept and go far which is where the utilization of grey water comes from.
View attachment 111103
View attachment 111104
View attachment 111105
It can be amazing what the human brain is capable of. I am going to look at this. Thank you for sharing I have never heard of this. I do see way to many 15 minute cities building in around me.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
It can be amazing what the human brain is capable of. I am going to look at this. Thank you for sharing I have never heard of this. I do see way to many 15 minute cities building in around me.
You're welcome, plenty of information to share and fact check on from here just ask the locals :lol:

Most folks brain on the left in this link, mine is on the right caused from war amongst other adventures that has my brain lit up 24/7 https://www.socom.mil/POTFF/Pages/PTSD affects brain circuitry.aspx
Some people watch TV after a days of work, some play video games and me I research to learn new things, design and the sorts.

15 minute cities! The future looks grim for those of us who don’t want to be packed in like sardines in a can.
It's what happens when we deem everyone should have a chance instead of survival of the fittest. Some shouldn't have been born, others shouldn't have made it to certain ages. When it's your time, it's your time, your divine being should make that decision not humans. We have intervened with natural cycle of things too far at same time where is the line?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
The results for the injection pump are back, seized beyond repair. They found sand/grit and gas/diesel mixture in it. There is only one way that happens after I meticulously cleaned the tank out when the fuel pump went out a few months back, new water/fuel separator filter and new filters.
That's twice something mysteriously catastrophically happened to this excavator, coincidence, I think not.
So far we are about $7k in damages and that is not counting income lost.
:somad

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Neighbors?? Crazy lady??
Camera needed or something.
I think it happened the same time the swing gearbox was unbolted and I just now ran enough fuel to cause it to kill the injection pump.
Want to awaken the dark side, they haven’t met my crazy as this is just a warm up.
IMG_0945.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like studying things that interest me too. But not on your level, I’m a bumbling idiot on a computer next to you. But I can do a search and read.