The syphotic RP with no meaning and no rules

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
May a cute petite doe thought GLB was cute :p She smiled at him and winked
he gave her the 'whats up beautiful' look before telling wrack wrecker how ugly she was.
She smiled and walked slowly over to them "So.What's your name?" she said and smiled

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
May a cute petite doe thought GLB was cute :p She smiled at him and winked
he gave her the 'whats up beautiful' look before telling wrack wrecker how ugly she was.
She smiled and walked slowly over to them "So.What's your name?" she said and smiled
His chest muscles rippled 'they call me' he tossed his head in the air as lightning struck in the back ground illuminating his head and wrack and wind blew his hair around. 'GLB' he finished dramaticly

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
His chest muscles rippled 'they call me' he tossed his head in the air as lightning struck in the back ground illuminating his head and wrack and wind blew his hair around. 'GLB' he finished dramaticly
"Cute name" she said smiling

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Cute name" she said smiling
'yey i get that a lot' he said polishing his hoof on his chest