The syphotic RP with no meaning and no rules

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
:ep r u bowing to some one other than GLB?
DuckLover2399 said:
We are you got a problem with it? :p my king of course :bow
Meet TEBLBWIAADWEA!!! (The even better looking buck who is actually a doe with epic antlers)
:hit hahaha i would argue but am to busy laughing at the thougt of a good looking buck doe

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
:ep r u bowing to some one other than GLB?
Meet TEBLBWIAADWEA!!! (The even better looking buck who is actually a doe with epic antlers)
:hit hahaha i would argue but am to busy laughing at the thougt of a good looking buck doe
Mwa ha!

Teblbwiaadwea strutted into view, looking even better than usual which was still beyond better then anyone looked....

DuckyGurl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm with Gerb. Craaaaazzzzyyyy thread.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
Mwa ha!

Teblbwiaadwea strutted into view, looking even better than usual which was still beyond better then anyone looked....
:gig GLB came into view tossing his.... HOT LARGLEY ANTLERED HEAD.........he snorted and rippled his chest muscles his tight little butt cheeks tightening as he stuck a pose

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckyGurl said:
I'm with Gerb. Craaaaazzzzyyyy thread.
Hahaha. crazy or fun and entertaining? (i'm kind of thinking crazy but i'm hoping someone will contradict me)

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Mwa ha!

:gig GLB came into view tossing his.... HOT LARGLEY ANTLERED HEAD.........he snorted and rippled his chest muscles his tight little butt cheeks tightening as he stuck a pose
"dork" my pegicorn taunted (I frogot her name :hide)

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
Mwa ha!

(momo) 'you know you rrrrr hhhhmmmmmm how shal i say' clear throat and wagles eyebrows 'turned on'

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
(momo) 'you know you rrrrr hhhhmmmmmm how shal i say' clear throat and wagles eyebrows 'turned on'
(wait I remember now POCKI!)

She curled her lip. "with you no"