The syphotic RP with no meaning and no rules

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
GLB turned head high butt cheeks taught eyes closed tail high he swished her in the face with his tail and walked high and proud 'i'm going to go find a NORMAL doe who acctually looks like a doe' he continued walking not lowering his head
She *AH!*'d in shock several times before biting his rump and prancing off her head high as well, "I am off to find a more masculine buck! Wish you you luck on your adventures feminine buck lady!!"
He froze his nose twitching. 'did' he paused 'u' he breathed in deeply 'just say' his eye twitched 'a MORE masculine buck. I am the most masculine.'
"Why yes, I did." She replied, flicking her dainty tail.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
She *AH!*'d in shock several times before biting his rump and prancing off her head high as well, "I am off to find a more masculine buck! Wish you you luck on your adventures feminine buck lady!!"
He froze his nose twitching. 'did' he paused 'u' he breathed in deeply 'just say' his eye twitched 'a MORE masculine buck. I am the most masculine.'
GLB pranced slowly back around his eyes bugging. He jumped forward and grabbed her in a unbreakable choke hold 'take it back' he screamed

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
GLB pranced slowly back around his eyes bugging. He jumped forward and grabbed her in a unbreakable choke hold 'take it back' he screamed
"Nevah!" she squealed, poking his eyes with her fashionably long eyelashes.