The syphotic RP with no meaning and no rules

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
"Why yes, I did." She replied, flicking her dainty tail.
GLB pranced slowly back around his eyes bugging. He jumped forward and grabbed her in a unbreakable choke hold 'take it back' he screamed
"Nevah!" she squealed, poking his eyes with her fashionably long eyelashes.
'AAAAAAAAAAAAA' GLB screemed but not letting go 'get it out! get it out! IT BURNS" (eyelashes really? :lol: )

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
GLB pranced slowly back around his eyes bugging. He jumped forward and grabbed her in a unbreakable choke hold 'take it back' he screamed
'AAAAAAAAAAAAA' GLB screemed but not letting go 'get it out! get it out! IT BURNS" (eyelashes really? :lol: )
"Not until you get your dirty little feet off my throat!!!" she wheezed, flapping them furiously. (Yep :p Sorry I poofed for so long, I have been running ragged with work and have only had short periods of time to computer-ize... :lol: )

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
"Not until you get your dirty little feet off my throat!!!" she wheezed, flapping them furiously. (Yep :p Sorry I poofed for so long, I have been running ragged with work and have only had short periods of time to computer-ize... :lol: )
not until you remove your lashes and my feat are NOT little' he used his back feat to start throwing a kicking tantrum on her back

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
She poked him in the stomach with her hoof and pushed free, "You do have lil feeties!!!"

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
She poked him in the stomach with her hoof and pushed free, "You do have lil feeties!!!"
'are NOT. they are normal sized and masculine. see the little muscles on the side?' he flexed his hoof

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
'are NOT. they are normal sized and masculine. see the little muscles on the side?' he flexed his hoof
"You call those muscles! I thought you taped chipmunks to your ankles! Ha!" she said loudly, pointing.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
"You call those muscles! I thought you taped chipmunks to your ankles! Ha!" she said loudly, pointing.
'I demand to be treated with respect' GLB screamed his chest muscles rippling.