THROWING UP MY 4MONTH PYGMY

B.B

Just born
Reaction score
Can anyone share some input? My baby girl has threw up this morning. She had a few slithers of carrot, couple bits of grain and did not even touch her hay. She has done it twice. Its golden brown with clear in it. Her poo from over night were fine. All she wants to do is laydown on my feet. I pulled her grain from her and now she can only access hay and of course water. Any suggestions?

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
maybe Bloat? a teaspoon of baking soda every 3or 4 hours would be the treatment.

Did she eat any new spring growth? Poisoning from a plant?

Has she had her CD &T Vaccination? She may need to be treated with C&D antitoxin to get her stomach back on track.

Maybe chocking?

Sorry about so many guesses

Take her temp.

Does her stomach feel swollen?

B.B

Just born
Reaction score
my boyfriend is comming home to help me give her the baking soda I can mix with little water and force with injector? She did eat some new growth a bite or two but I stopped her right away, but yes she had a bite or two. She also ate part of a walmart receipt she took out of my pocket yesterday but I took most of it out of her mouth. Take her temp Im on it. I only have mine but I guess it will be hers now. Thanks Her Vet appointment is next tuesday. A vet is going to my friends farm and Im gonna bring her to get all what she can right now.

thanks a bunch
O yeah no her stomach is not swollen

I tried to give her from a sryringe only got about half in her. I have to wait a little bit she horned me bad\. But I put some more in a coffee cup with warm water and she is takes a little at a time. So she is getting a little more in her.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
you can just smear a paste of it onto the back of her tongue, like eating a tums tablet. Or some people actually make a little baking soda balls and put them on the back of their tongue.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like either a blockage or poisoning. but it is hard to diagnose over the internet.

Latest posts