Turkeys...Those Big Feathered Dogs

Memphis

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Holm.....where are those Mr. T babies!!!! I'm dying to see them! Rjohns...Aurora & R2elk have cooked heritage. It would be interesting to know how everyone cooks their birds.

Speaking of...did R2elk make it over

rjohns39

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Holm.....where are those Mr. T babies!!!! I'm dying to see them! Rjohns...Aurora & R2elk have cooked heritage. It would be interesting to know how everyone cooks their birds.

I invited him with you, but have not seen him yet...

rjohns39

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Folks, The DW and I have spent the day playing front end loader (aka buckets and shovels)... I think its time for some crown on the rocks and rest in the ether chair.

Duluthralphie

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score

I am sure you meant to say where are Ethel Jr's babies...

Memphis

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Your right Ralphie! I wanna see those little bug eyed babies! Those hens, Ethel Jr. & the other, are gorgeous. So is Mr. T!!

Feedman...you here somewhere??

Memphis

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Daisy's new glamour shot!
20170508_062143.jpg

Auroradream26

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Blackhead requires earthworms at one point in their cycle. No earthworms, No Blackhead. I live in the middle of a sand dune, A worm can't get within 10 miles of me....

Yes but having earthworms doesn't mean that there's automatically blackhead either. We have worms out the butt but still have no problems with turkeys and chickens together :)

Memphis

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Aurora...I remember the pics you posted of the roasted birds....theu looked Great!
Yeah...I'll hang out here till BYC is back up. But not staying....although it's been fun snooping around.