Updated...February - Doodle kidded, pics page 32

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone.

Shane...I think Puffy is doing this on purpose. I swear she laughed at me today when I insisted it's her turn next.

I took her for a long walk...er....drag the other day. The only thing that helped was my cardio health.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I have a doe (Mandy) that lives at a friend's place (he milks her, but she's still registered in my name / I get the kids every year).

She's a 75% red boer doe (but she's creampuff's neice so she milks like a cow).

He just called, she delivered about a half hour ago, he'll be dropping the baby off soon. I asked what she had and he said, "I think it's a girl"
(It was dark in the barn, and bless him he doesn't deal w many baby goats.)

He said she's solid black, so *if* it is a girl, she'll be a keeper to replace Raven, her aunt that was killed this summer. *crossing fingers*

Pics when she gets here....

KellyHM

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
I have a doe (Mandy) that lives at a friend's place (he milks her, but she's still registered in my name / I get the kids every year).

She's a 75% red boer doe (but she's creampuff's neice so she milks like a cow).

He just called, she delivered about a half hour ago, he'll be dropping the baby off soon. I asked what she had and he said, "I think it's a girl"
(It was dark in the barn, and bless him he doesn't deal w many baby goats.)

He said she's solid black, so *if* it is a girl, she'll be a keeper to replace Raven, her aunt that was killed this summer. *crossing fingers*

Pics when she gets here....
:celebrate :fl

Latest posts